Sign in to follow this  
omegaiv

Season 16 - Brazil

omegaiv    10
  • If you were involved in an incident during this race state what happened below and say why the person who you blame for was at fault.
  • If drivers are able to record races this allows the committee to see exactly what happened and award the correct penalty.
  • If you are not involved in an incident and have no evidence to contribute, then please refrain from posting.

foggy    7

As the person that has mainly delt with penalties and incidents this season i would like to highlight an incident that happened in brazil. 

On the last lap of the race Leader was racing and about to finish his race. Smulley was infront and decided to weave around. Leader was tagged by Smulley and sent into the wall. You can see this on Daves recording.

This is incredibly stupid. I have raced here for almost 10 season and that is the worst incident i have seen. I dont have a clue what you were thinking, what would have happend if the leader ran into Dave and blow up before the line?

No penalty will be given but lord please dont anyone be doing that. Fusion is all about clean, fair and fun racing. The best thing about fusion is the community aspect and the fact we do have a laugh and not take things too seriously. 

I am wanting to change the penalty points system to make it more serious if you do take people out or have an incident. I have sent some info to Omega but still need to change stuff.

Big love.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.