The PS4 patch is going live today, and here are the notes to go with it…
Project CARS – PS4 Patch 10.0 – Release Notes
• Aston Martin – DBR1-2, Vantage GTE, Vantage GT12: Tweaked cockpit exposure to better balance the world brightness when driving in cockpit view.
• Ford Falcon FG – Made the in-cockpit steering wheel static when disabled so that the digital display is still visible.
• Ford Fusion Stockcar – Fixed a damage issue, tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.
• Dallara DW12 Indycar – Tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.
• Controllers – Updated the Fanatec support code to ensure the Fanatec handbrake peripheral works correctly when either connected via the USB adapter or the pedals to the wheel.
• Fixed an issue where, if the player pits on the final lap and only closes the pit board after crossing the place in the pitlane where the finish line is (but before the post-race screen comes up), the race would fail to end.