Below is a list of items that have been address in this update.
• Staggered Leaderboards in Online Societies – This will hide final results of the round from the user before entering a round and they will see scores unfold during the event, even if the other players have completed their round.
• Society President Banning – This will give Society presidents the ability to remove inactive users or users who are abusing their settings for their Society.
• Additional Stat Tracking – We have added personal stats breakdown for number for Birdies, Eagles, Albatross and Hole-in-Ones for the user.
• Society Search Filters – We have added the ability to sort societies by popularity and by entry fees.
• Course Designer – Improved stability of course editing when manually planting pieces of grass with brushes.
• Auto Adding Rivals – Users can turn on auto add rivals during a society event and the game will select players from their round to complete against and will automatically add them to their scorecard.
• Society Handicaps – Handicap restrictions are now taking effect when joining an event, not only when joining a Society.
• Added Strokes – Addressed a case where some users were experiencing added strokes to their round after viewing a replay.