Patch 1.10 is now out on PC. Below are the notes for this patch:
- Safety Car – Fixed the falling too far back system so it will no longer give penalties incorrectly.
- Safety Car – Lapped cars will no longer be able to overtake cars that have lapped them.
- Fixed a bug that meant players could be disqualified when someone behind them did a jump start and drove through them while ghosted.
- Increased the terminal damage threshold from ~7m/s to 15m/s. (The terminal damage threshold is the speed below which you cannot terminally damage your car).
- Fixed a minor graphical issue on the Ray Ban sponsor on the Ferrari.
- Fixed a bug that caused the delta to stop working during a virtual safety car period.
- Fixed a bug that could cause cars to become desynchronised during multiplayer sessions.
A red “disconnected” cross icon is now displayed next to the name of any player who has not sent network information recently to warn you that there is a connectivity issue.
Something mentioned above not working as it should do? Let us know below!