The schedules for the 2021 iRacing Rallycross World Championship and its respective qualifying series have been officially announced. The nine-race series returns for its fourth season with a brand new look, featuring three new circuits unveiled after its highest-viewed season to date in 2020 from Brands Hatch, Barcelona, and Charlotte.
Closely mirroring the World Championship schedule, iRX’s first-ever standalone qualifying series will launch on July 14 at Daytona International Speedway. The top eligible point scorers in the seven-round campaign will be invited to join the World Championship, alongside the top 10 point scorers from last year’s campaign. After the conclusion of the series, drivers who join the series will link up with professional racing teams and esports franchises for the World Championship campaign. Eligibility is limited to drivers with a Dirt Road C 4.0 license and up.
With a new year for iRX comes a new race date and time. After the success of the spring iRX All-Star Invitational as a midweek event, both the World Championship and Qualifying Series will move to Wednesdays and will run in the same time frames to establish consistency for all drivers. Qualifying for each event will begin at 5PM ET, with practice starting shortly beforehand.
Full schedules for both series are as follows:
2021 iRacing Rallycross World Championship Qualifying Series Schedule
- July 14: Daytona International Speedway (long)
- July 21: Atlanta Motor Speedway (long)
- July 28: Brands Hatch Circuit
- August 4: Hell Lankebanen
- August 11: Phoenix Raceway
- August 18: Sonoma Raceway
- August 25: Charlotte Motor Speedway
2021 iRacing Rallycross World Championship Schedule
- September 22: Daytona International Speedway (long)
- September 29: Atlanta Motor Speedway (long)
- October 6: Iowa Speedway
- October 13: Brands Hatch Circuit
- October 20: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- October 27: Hell Lankebanen
- November 3: Phoenix Raceway
- November 10: Sonoma Raceway
- November 17: Charlotte Motor Speedway