Alpha Development branch changelog rev. 05210
- Small optimization of face mimics
- Fixed: backpack items when on the ground (WeaponHolder) were missing the ‘Take’ action
- Fixed: enableFatigue command was not working
- Added: Framework for respawn templates – custom scripts and functions executed when player dies and respawns (details).
- Added: Currently existing respawn effects (e.g., seagull, spectator camera, …) moved to the respawn templates.
- Cloaking device taken away from MH9 pilots – unfair advantage according to Task Force Balance
- Speedboat (Minigun) now uses correct muzzle points
- Blood hit and fire dust effects tweaked
- Added: dedicated combat radio protocol (‘Jayholder’ and actor)
- Automatic rifleman shouldn’t have tracer every bullet anymore
- Added: Debriefing now shows number of respawns instead of reverts in multiplayer
- Fixed: Quick command linked to the old communications menu
- Added: Correct cursor for supports communications menu
Followed by a small hotfix to restore user profile locations.