I’m just posting up to confirm that we have an update making its way to you this morning. The servers will be going down at 10:45 AM GMT and will be down for approximately 2 – 4 hours. We’ll let you know if there are any unexpected delays on this thread.
I’d like to take a moment to thank all of the people who took part in the beta. The support is invaluable, thank you so much.
The update is going live to Xbox One and PC.
Here’s the juicy change log….
2.2.03 Change Log
– Fix for crash when dropping from orbit at Eafots LZ-H b10-0 D 1
– Crash fix for a rare case when hyperspacing out of a system that turns into an invalid state en route
– Fix for outfitting crash when receiving a web response without a ship loadout in it
– Fix a crash in the PlayerPOISpawner if the closest planet in the planet surface manager hasn’t been found yet
– Softlock loading in to a persistent POI in multiplayer situation fixed
– Prevent mission server…