Welcoming in today an update to Elite Dangerous: Horizons for Console Players, to tackle a couple of issues that fell out of the recent update, alongside Odyssey Update 7.
Servers will flick offline at approximately 10:00 UTC / 11:00 BST (give or take several minutes) and will be expected to be down for no longer than 10 minutes for the update to deploy.
Updates Of Note:
- A fix has been implemented for engineered weapons dealing extreme amounts of damage.
- Console players can no longer go Supersize for an extra ‘X credits’ (McDonald’s references? Come on, Sally…).
- Other issues with values/damage multipliers across regular weapons have also been addressed.
- A fix has been implemented to address an issue whereby extremely large value combat bonds would be displayed incorrectly, preventing hand-in.
- This issue actually looked more like you were…