At approximately 07:00 UTC / 08:00 BST today, we have deployed ‘Update 4’ to address a number of issues and implement some quality tweaks and improvements to Elite Dangerous: Odyssey.
Patch notes reflecting such can be found down below for you.
As always – A huge ‘thank you’ for your continued support and feedback, as we continue working hard to improve the Elite Dangerous player experience.
- Warning behaviors have been adapted for when the player is out of sight, to prevent AI escalating while the player is out of view.
- Added a short grace period between AI warnings to prevent AI escalating to combat too quickly, if multiple warnings trigger at the same time.
- Suppressed various “heard a noise” voice lines when the AI can see the cause.
- Adapted the way some trespassing voice lines work to make them trigger more reliably.
- AI that are criminals in the local system will now always be assigned to the ‘Pirate’ faction, to stop…