FUSION Addon Steering Committee

Gents,

Since our addon pack is an important part of our ArmA 2 gaming experience, I'd like to see a more democratic way of assessing what should be in the pack (and what not). I would like to have two volunteers that will discuss and decide upon contents every now and then by the three of us (yes, I'm bluntly adding myself to the group of three ;)).

So what's required of you:

• A feel for the stuff that is available, used and useful on our current (and possibly future) map types. Some map making experience would be handy, but not required.
  • An interest in addons in general, including the willingness to keep an eye on the known addon sites like armedassault.info, armaholic.com for new goodies
  • Willingness to download, install and test addons before they're added to the official pack
  • A nice-to-have would be knowledge how to check if new addons are in balance with current stuff.
In return you will get to (jointly) determine what will be the next set of goodies to play with :)

So if you're interested, drop a line here!

So.... Fusion Addon Steering Committee .... FASC... are members going to be know as FASCists?

On a serious note, I could not possibly volunteer as I'm far to thick for this (ask Leader for confirmation). I don't know what things are called in the game, let alone adding more unknowns!

Good luck to those that volunteer... you will get the blame, no doubt, for whatever it is you add (it's already Erik's fault anyway) :)

Alright then,

Connor and Joseph have stepped forward to jointly select the addons for our addon pack!

Thanks guys, let's start working on this :)

Hope to improve on an already well made addon pack :)

(Wonder if this means the addon pack will be full of new Armour and Helicopters with a splash of CQB weapons now? :P)

Hope to improve on an already well made addon pack :)

(Wonder if this means the addon pack will be full of new Armour and Helicopters with a splash of CQB weapons now? :P)

Not possible to improve it as it was put together by a very sensible and intelligent person to start with.

I don't recall being involved previously! ;)

Nope don't think i had anything to do with it either. But well done Infamous & Cornish for stepping up, You beat me to it. :P

Been checking these maps out recently especially the Razani map that has some nice fields and villages

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10408

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5055

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=3525

And different british units, as some of us dont have the BAF DLC just brings better textures for everyone :D

http://www.armaholic.com/list.php?c=arma2_files_addons_units

Besides Islands, what would people like to see in the FUSION MOD? I know Leader wants some new Islands to play with, but do we have a requirement for anything else? What would you like to see, as I want to add to the MOD what the people want.

Also can this thread be moved to the Addon SC Subforum please :)

Edited by [FUSION] Infamous

Besides Islands, what would people like to see in the FUSION MOD? I know Leader wants some new Islands to play with, but do we have a requirement for anything else? What would you like to see, as I want to add to the MOD what the people want.

Some suggestions were made in this thread some time ago ;)
  • 1 month later...

Would the committee would take a look at a new island http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=106935

Its still in beta but I've got an exclusive copy of this for testing purposes if your still interested in it? But I made a promise to Icebreaker not to give it to anyone outside of FUSION, and likewise nobody in FUSION is allowed to give it to anyone out of the clan. Its still in beta and not ready for release and I think he wants to keep it under wraps, but I worked with him a lot in IC ArmA for a few campaigns when he made addons there. :)

Its still in beta but I've got an exclusive copy of this for testing purposes if your still interested in it? But I made a promise to Icebreaker not to give it to anyone outside of FUSION, and likewise nobody in FUSION is allowed to give it to anyone out of the clan. Its still in beta and not ready for release and I think he wants to keep it under wraps, but I worked with him a lot in IC ArmA for a few campaigns when he made addons there. :)

Yes, definitely interested to test the island. Keeping it to ourselves won't be a problem. I'll only install it on our server to be able to check for compatibility issues with other addons.