Skirmish 20 Crucible

Skirmish 20 Crucible

This map is based around a container storage yard on Stratis, the map is a Combi style Skirmish.

Infantry Focused Map with a Variety of Weapons.

Future Ideas:

May add a 1 Sniper, 1 Grenadier to mix the map up.

*Map is on our Server

• 3 weeks later...

We did test this map last week and we had some strange stuff go on, we was west and east managed to get to our flag before we could at the start, then we had some warping stuff go on and other spawning near our flag.

We did test this map last week and we had some strange stuff go on, we was west and east managed to get to our flag before we could at the start, then we had some warping stuff go on and other spawning near our flag.

Ok - well thats odd since its based off the ghost map.

One of the issues was an error regarding the weapons list, which prevented the weapons dialog from occuring for OPFOR. I think the definition of the Rahim was causing issues. Should be visible when testing with the -showScriptErrors command line at startup of arma3

• 2 weeks later...

One of the issues was an error regarding the weapons list, which prevented the weapons dialog from occuring for OPFOR. I think the definition of the Rahim was causing issues. Should be visible when testing with the -showScriptErrors command line at startup of arma3

I will have a look when i can, time is restricted at the moment

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, [FUSION] R0adki11 said:

Ive already done that, i suspect if forgot to put the new version on the server. Before Hitman made the changes to the flag.

If you update the FUS_Mapscripts and FUS_Modules folders, you should be all set ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...