Sign in to follow this  
ramdrop

Season 13 - Round 5 - Spain

With the announcement of a single division, this topic is basically for those who cannot make the race on Friday so we can get in reserve drivers.

Drivers who cannot make it this week:

• Snakey9400
  • Henno Garvie
  • StevieP

There is currently 1 spots available for a reserve driver to fill the grid.

Please post accordingly if you cannot make the race on Friday.

Reserve Drivers Able to Attend

• KillSwitchh
  • LordRexxy
Edited by ramdrop

I might not be able to participate but not sure yet. I am going to cast LoL event at local LAN and not sure about schedules yet. Trying to work them out ASAP but might be that I get them at friday...

I'll be able to attend too and this time I really don't think something gets in my way this time...

Moved Snakey9400 & Henno to 'unable to make it' as not received a clear answer from either driver.

Informed LordRexxy & KillSwitchh that they may be racing Friday and to practice accordingly.

I will be absent on Friday as well. I have been helping my girlfriend move house all week so not even practiced or played since Friday night have fun see you next week

I will be absent on Friday as well. I have been helping my girlfriend move house all week so not even practiced or played since Friday night have fun see you next week

You did mention to me that you might be away and would let us know nearer the time, thanks for letting us know for sure.

Sorry for late notification. Won't be racing tonight. Full of germs. Would probably be knee deep in snot by the end of the race. Just when I was beginning to show a bit of pace. 😷😭

Im sorry guys Im late I know, pain in my neck all week. See you guys next week. 💞

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.