Upcoming Arma 3 v1.68 update

1 hour ago, FUSION_HitmanFF said:

Two interesting improvements to be made with the upcoming v1.68 update (expected next week):

• Fix to proxies of flags (used for CTF)

Source

What does that mean?

1 hour ago, [FUSION] R0adki11 said:

Though i am unsure why its taken this long! Should have been fixed while it was in alpha.

Agreed.

14 hours ago, Leader said:

Fantastic, if you can post what need to be changed including code you might get some help. :)

Thanks, but I'll need to update maps myself: I have changed bits and pieces (like maintaining the uniform/vest/helmet after respawn, default orientation after respawn, add GPS after respawn etc.) over the past few years in the map scripting, so I want to add those to all CTF/skirmish/combi maps that need updating for the flag marker anyway.

Too much hassle to back track and explain in detail which files need to changed for all this 8-)

I've updated a few maps (Skirmish Power Plant and Skirmish Crucible). Comes down to replacing the FUS_Mapscripts and FUS_Modules folders with the latest versions, so not much work all in all.

I'll update our remaining maps over the next few weeks.

1 hour ago, FUSION_HitmanFF said:

I've updated a few maps (Skirmish Power Plant and Skirmish Crucible). Comes down to replacing the FUS_Mapscripts and FUS_Modules folders with the latest versions, so not much work all in all.

I'll update our remaining maps over the next few weeks.

Can i just take the FUS_Mapscripts and FUS_Modules folders out of one of these maps to update others?

57 minutes ago, [FUSION] R0adki11 said:

Can i just take the FUS_Mapscripts and FUS_Modules folders out of one of these maps to update others?

What Andy says.

14 hours ago, [FUSION] R0adki11 said:

YMMV (as I haven't tested Combi and CTF maps yet), but it's well worth the try, as you won't have to wait for me to update all maps :-)

Stating the obvious: Make sure you have -ShowScriptErrors enabled at arma 3 startup, so you will catch any issues arising from the scripting update.