omegaiv

Season 18 | Hungary

This thread is used to discuss incidents that happened in the race and you feel that the stewards should be involved with.

If you were involved in an incident during the race, please comment on what happened below and explain what happened.

If drivers have recorded the race, this aids in reaching a decision and the correct penalty (if applicable) can be applied.

We ask that if you have nothing to contribute and were not involved in the incident, please refrain from posting.

•  

On lap 1 off the race i was taken out by Dangleberry in the 2nd sector on the exit of turn 4 and entry to turn 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3f8uLtsXDc

if you skip the video to 1:00:45 you can see clearly what happend, i have no idear why he went off the track, after the crash i had half of my front wing damaged and this hurt my pace in the first stint off the race, i don't belive that the crash was done deliberately but it was silly on the way he rejoined the track

On 01/06/2018 at 22:59, callnath gaming said:

On lap 1 off the race i was taken out by Dangleberry in the 2nd sector on the exit of turn 4 and entry to turn 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3f8uLtsXDc

if you skip the video to 1:00:45 you can see clearly what happend, i have no idear why he went off the track, after the crash i had half of my front wing damaged and this hurt my pace in the first stint off the race, i don't belive that the crash was done deliberately but it was silly on the way he rejoined the track

Hi, myself and @lordrexxy have both looked at the footage and request that @Dangleberry shows his POV with his footage (if he has any), if not we will determine the outcome based off what we see on the original post. 

Thank you.

If that helps

All,

Foggy's video will help with my explanation. As you can see I was clipped on the front wing by Armi going into the corner which not only damaged my wing but pushed me onto the grass. As I came around the corner I tried to return to the track and accelerated however the complete loss of traction, due to being on the grass, put my car out of control and I came across the track and into the barrier. The game will provide complete traction loss even if only on the grass for a second which was the case for me here. 

Hi,

After watching all the footage myself & @lordrexxy have came to the conclusion to award @Dangleberry a 3 place grid penalty at Spa Francorchamps (Round 12). This is due to you staying on the throttle when off the track, this could of been avoided if you slowed the car down to re-join safely. In future please try and re-join the track in a safer manner. 

Thank you.

I love the idea of a 3 place Grid pen. How do we enforce that?

9 hours ago, westyy said:

Hi,

After watching all the footage myself & @lordrexxy have came to the conclusion to award @Dangleberry a 3 place grid penalty at Spa Francorchamps (Round 12). This is due to you staying on the throttle when off the track, this could of been avoided if you slowed the car down to re-join safely. In future please try and re-join the track in a safer manner. 

Thank you.

3 place grid penalty is not an option

Well. We go do quali, then restart with a new lobby. Keep the weather settings.....? Could be done

1 hour ago, foggy said:

Well. We go do quali, then restart with a new lobby. Keep the weather settings.....? Could be done

Which means a delay we should at all costs avoid.

Also if drivers know there will be a restart for the race they will have brand new tyres, so they can abuse them in qualifying.

Thatswhy it's a no-no to a restart.

Hi,

After consideration of the incident and what's available on how to penalise him. We feel like a Full Quali ban is a little too harsh for what's happened, so therefore we came to the conclusion to award @Dangleberry with a Q3 ban if he was to make Q3 in the future. This only applies for 1 race.  For example; If he was not to make Q3 at spa, he will have the penalty at Monza if he makes Q3 there. Once you have qualified in the top 10 in Q2, you will then retire in Q3 without setting a lap. 

Thank you.

so I am not getting punished for the next race, just the next one I do well in. I will take a back of grid placement at Spa anyway so you can consider this

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.