It’s race week! And what better way to celebrate than with a competition? We’ve been having fun in F1® 2018 and taking some shots around the beautiful Autódromo José Carlos Pace – you can take a look at them here. Click to see them in 4K!
We’ve got 5 sets of F1® 2018 merchandise (Steelbook, t-shirt, notebook, pen and lanyard) to give away. How can you get your hands on these money-can’t-buy prizes? We want to see what you can do! Show us your best Photo Mode pictures around Autódromo José Carlos Pace in F1® 2018, and we’ll pick 5 of the best!
How do you enter?
Well, get busy in F1® 2018’s Photo Mode whilst driving on Brazil’s Autódromo José Carlos Pace – send it to us at ‘@Formula1game‘ on Twitter using the hashtag #F12018, or you can email your entry in to email@example.com.
You’ve got until the 15th November. Good luck!
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Codemasters Ltd whose registered office is at Lower Farm, Stoneythorpe, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2DL.
2. The competition is open to residents of the European Union except employees of Codemasters and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition will be publicised on Facebook, Twitter and the official Codemasters website and forum. Entries can be sent to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweeted to us at ‘@Formula1game’ using the hashtag ‘#F12018’.
6. Multiple entries from the same person are permitted.
7. Closing date for entry will be 12 noon GMT 15th November 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: play F1® 2018, and take a screenshot whilst racing around the Autódromo José Carlos Pace using Photo Mode. Send it to us via email@example.com, or tweet it to us at ‘@Formula1game’ using the hashtag ‘#F12018’
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: the winner will receive a F1® 2018 game t-shirt in a size of their choice, a F1® 2018 lanyard, Steelbook, notebook and pen.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen by Codemasters. Codemasters’s decision is final.
15. The winners will be notified by a DM on Twitter and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.