The Golf Club 2: Update 1.02
We have spent the past few weeks reading through the forums from Steam and our Official forums. Below is a list of some of the top items that we have put together in this update looking to continue to build on the experience that we have delivered with The Golf Club 2.
• Added checks to better determine whether users are cheating while playing their rounds. Users caught cheating will have their scorecards removed and other repercussions will be determined in the future.
• Course Creator – “Move Hole” could become unresponsive over time.
• Correct publishing messages are now being shown when a courses publish fails for a specific limitation.
• Users with no HCP are displaying 36.4 in the Members list of a society this will now show no HCP when required.
• Course regeneration times have been improved on console when using the Course Designer.
• Wind ratings have been fixed for all events in society events to have all users playing with the same settings regardless of time of day.
• Addressed a limitation preventing the full use of the withdraw function in Career Mode.
• Resolved a limitation stopping some users from accessing their society events.
• Ability to view all golfers profiles whether you’re friends or not has been addressed.
• Addressed the loss of d-pad function on PS4 after using the touchpad.
• UI: The User’s stroke count was increasing by 1 in the replay scorecard HUD after the user watches a replay and lets it cycle through a 2nd time.
• The ball label of player 1 is no longer missing its distance to pin read-out.
• Ball label colors of player 1 and player 2 have been corrected
• Ball labels appear on active ball
• Labels no longer remain on balls that are holed out.
• Ball marker no longer follows the users ball in single player games off the drive
• Placing objects in the course creator regeneration time has been improved.
• Optimized memory used when creating a heavily object populated 18 hole course.
• Ghosts are now being sorted properly when using the score filter.
• Added a High Visibility HUD option to make white text easier to read for vision impaired users.
• UI: Course Designer: Main Menu is displaying KB/M controls when the user is using Gamepad controls after leaving the Course Designer.
• Improved the impact of DOF settings being applied in-game.
• Added National Flags which can now be used as crests for emblems.
• Potential improvement made for those experiencing hitching in their back swing.